TAGB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yong Gae Tul Confusion

2 posters

Go down

Yong Gae Tul Confusion Empty Yong Gae Tul Confusion

Post  yojo2k Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:48 am

I am a little confused and would appreciate some clarification with regards to Yong Gae.

I have recently been learning this pattern and have come across some differences with the references that I am using (Official TAGB DVD & Tae Kwon-Do Legacy and also movement palns on Blacbelt Schools.com and ITF movement plans).

Please help:

1st - Movement 38. Move the left foot to D turning counter clockwise to form a left rear foot stance toward C while executing a waist block to C with the right inner forearm (TAGB DVD performer actually does an outer forearm.) Is this just a subtle difference that we perform across the board in the TAGB or is it an oversite from the original form?

2nd - Movemet 41. Move the right foot to D turning clockwise to form a right rear foot stance toward C while executing a waist block to C with the left inner forearm. (TAGB DVD performer actually rotates anti clockwise and again performs an outer forearm block.) Again is this just a subtle difference that we perform across the board in the TAGB or is it an oversite from the original form?

Would much appreciate any assistance with this.

yojo2k

Back to top Go down

Yong Gae Tul Confusion Empty Re: Yong Gae Tul Confusion

Post  Tkdgaz Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:43 am

Hi, check with your instructor is the best thing to do. Many thx gaz.  Very Happy 

Tkdgaz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum