TAGB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clash of the Titans

5 posters

Go down

Clash of the Titans Empty Clash of the Titans

Post  Welshy67 Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:13 am

On November the 14th the TAGB will be taking part in this event. I wanted to say that for those who are considering going to see this but aint been to these before...GET YOUR TICKET ! they are a great atmosphere, been a number of years since I went to one but cant wait to see the TAGB new breed of fighters take on the other styles. The last one I remember had the likes of Kenny Walton, Jackson White, Rodger Lawrence etc in the team and although there may have been some suspect decisions with some of the results the event remained great (headbutts and biting excluded ! haha )
Who else out there (as old as me! ) remembers those days? looks like the other post for Superclash sees another good due event.....yeha

Welshy67

Back to top Go down

Clash of the Titans Empty Re: Clash of the Titans

Post  M.Cavallin Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:10 am

I cannot wait to go - all i have in my mind is "The best of the best" films!! thinking it will be similar! Anyone know what time it all is - i will have to stay overnight somewhere it's miles away for me!! Once i know that I am definately buying tickets!
M.Cavallin
M.Cavallin

http://www.lewestaekwondo.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  maestro Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:03 pm

Dont think they have published a time yet- however i havent even recieved my ticket yet so i've no idea what the time is gonna be.

Let me know if you need help finding somewhere to stay, i live about 2-3 miles from where its being held lol... im lucky for once Smile yay

xx

maestro

Back to top Go down

Post  M.Cavallin Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:17 pm

maestro wrote:Dont think they have published a time yet- however i havent even recieved my ticket yet so i've no idea what the time is gonna be.

Let me know if you need help finding somewhere to stay, i live about 2-3 miles from where its being held lol... im lucky for once Smile yay

xx

Would you by any chance be a certain maestro may Wink
thanks very much for the offer, I would if i was alone, but my bf is coming with me. Hoping he'll ring up and sort it today! I'll see you there Very Happy
M.Cavallin
M.Cavallin

Back to top Go down

Post  maestro Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:15 am

[/quote]

Would you by any chance be a certain maestro may Wink
thanks very much for the offer, I would if i was alone, but my bf is coming with me. Hoping he'll ring up and sort it today! I'll see you there Very Happy[/quote]

why yes i would be Wink

No probs.. hope u get something sorted. You got me on facebook if you have any probs lol x

maestro

Back to top Go down

Post  M.Cavallin Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:04 am

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew more about The Clash of the Titans.
How often does the event happen?
Has the TAGB won it the last two times, or just twice in the past? i was a bit confused about this!! I know from the "TAGB times" magazine that there was one where some members of the commitee took part, then the one on the information pack. We have the new generation of fighters now, I am very excited about this and got my tickets!!
woop!
M.Cavallin
M.Cavallin

Back to top Go down

Post  darkknight Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:07 am

Cant make it to this and the British unfortunately. Sounds good though, awaiting youtube videos! Very Happy

darkknight

Back to top Go down

Post  maestro Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:48 am

Anyone heard anymore about Clash of the titans?

maestro

Back to top Go down

Post  mafiafran Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:57 am

No probs.. hope u get something sorted. You got me on facebook if you have any probs lol x

MLS Mississauga
Missouri assisted living

mafiafran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down