TAGB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the best way to improve Stamina

3 posters

Go down

What is the best way to improve Stamina Empty What is the best way to improve Stamina

Post  TJ Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:58 am

Basically what the title says realy. What is the best way to improve on stamina?

I do 2 lessons a week and I think my stamina is slowly improving how ever I would like to try to improve it more.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks.

TJ

http://pro-smart.co.uk

Back to top Go down

What is the best way to improve Stamina Empty Re: What is the best way to improve Stamina

Post  Ses Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:01 pm

Are you sure that this question should be placed in the 'Nutrition' forum and not in 'Training Discussion'?

To answer your question; running and swimming are the best and cheapest methods of increasing your stamina. Also, you could train harder and push yourself to your absolute limits.
Ses
Ses

https://www.facebook.com/sam.essien

Back to top Go down

What is the best way to improve Stamina Empty Re: What is the best way to improve Stamina

Post  aaronrockies Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:18 pm

Nothings more effective than running for me. I cant stand roadwork,to me its the most mundane tiring thing in the world, but it works, why would u need anything else?

My runs at the moment (about 8 weeks till my next fight) consist of 15 minute runs counting the number of laps i can do of the football pitch, i try to improve by at least half a lap every week. i run 3/4 times a week normally. In a few weeks i will start doing interval sprints, hill sprints etc.

Swimming, skipping, cycling, rowing etc are all pretty good as well i think, but i wouldnt put them above running.

aaronrockies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum